Monday, April 11, 2011

Won't be making the big bucks.....

......but I'm getting better.

Our plans changed and we were in town for one more night.  Friends down the street have indicated they were very interested in the classes with Monet & Merlot, but their work/travel schedules weren't in sync with their fun activities schedules.

But, Jenn's schedule changed at the last minute and she was able to go tonight!


Although my first foray into painting didn't turn out exactly as pictured, I had built up a little confidence and I was looking forward to giving it a try again. Tonight we were painting poppies.
Maybe I got a little heavy-handed with the pastel colors (but I created them myself!). 

I'm finding I do a little better when the shapes aren't perfectly round. 

But I don't quite have the hang of shading/creating a three-dimensional look.

Brianne is so patient!

Loved doing the leaves and stems!


Everyone's turned out great!

We did it!  (And they turned out pretty good!)